Thursday, November 21, 2019

Destroyer: Have We Met

I really like the opening synth here. It makes me believe that anything is possible. As the vocals come in I am impressed. The tone opens my heart and the message is ready to be received. As the beat comes it it helps lay a sound foundation. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done and then, WHAM! The song blows wide open.

This is the type of song that I recommend for getting something done. So much in the world makes you want to go ,"BLAH I'm staying in bed", but this track helps you wake up and move on with your day. Aficionados may tell you that the voice it a bit pitchy or that they lyrical content is contrite but this (to me) is a one of those real songs from an authentic artist. Do yourself a favor, schedule yourself a mini vacation and crank this song. This isn't something that is made for low volumes. It is one that should blast from your speakers and out to the mountain tops.

So blow off the nay-sayers, be yourself and embrace a song that could quite possibly be your new theme song for life or just today. It will be what you make it.

Find the band: https://destroyer.bandcamp.com/album/have-we-met


No comments:

Post a Comment